MASON CITY, Iowa – A convenience store manager is being accused of embezzlement.
54-year-old Melissa Joy Gott of Mason City is charged with 1st degree theft. Authorities say that between January 3 and January 14, Gott stole $32,411.56 in bank deposits from the Yesway store at 1303 4th Street SW in Mason City.
She was booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail Wednesday morning and is being held on $10,000 bond.
- Mason City woman charged with stealing thousands of dollars from convenience store
- Mason City man charged with stealing snowmobiles
- No jail time in convenience store thefts
- Convenience store embezzlement to go to trial
- Austin convenience store was robbed Sunday night
- Convenience store manager pleads guilty to theft
- Former convenience store manager sentenced for theft
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges