Scroll for more content...
Lucas Rutta, 34, has been wanted for possession of methamphetamine with the intent to deliver since December of 2016. The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says Rutta turned himself in Wednesday.
Rutta was involved in a warrant sweep in June where more than a dozen people were arrested on drug charges.
Rutta was in possession of more than five grams of methamphetamine, pills without a prescription and marijuana stemming from a search warrant on Dec. 28 of 2016 at 113 S. Jefferson Ave., according to court documents.
Rutta is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $25,000 bail.
- Mason City man wanted for months turns himself in
- Police: Wanted Mason City man arrested after abusing woman
- Multimedia journalist - Mason City
- Director, Mason City
- Mason City man accused of sex crime
- Man arrested in Mason City snowmobile thefts
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Mason City man charged with stealing snowmobiles
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- UPDATE: Man jailed after Mason City crash