BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (AP) - Police say three men were shot in the parking lot of a Bloomington hotel during a planned encounter between two groups.
Police received reports of gunshots at the Comfort Inn near the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport about 4 a.m. Saturday. Officers found two men in the lobby with gunshot wounds. Another man who was shot and left the scene before police arrived was later found at Woodwinds Hospital in Woodbury.
Authorities say none of the injuries are believed to be life-threatening.
Bloomington Deputy Police Chief Mike Hartley says the two groups had agreed to meet at the hotel for a "sales transaction," but he did not give further details.
- Mysterious meeting results in three shot
- Mysterious substance found at Franklin County school
- Iowa oil spill still a mystery
- Mitchell County Special Election Results
- IA HS State Qualifying Cross Country Results
- ON TO STATE: District wrestling highlights/results
- MN HS Individual Sectional Wrestling Results
- Medical condition results in Rochester crash
- Special election results: Dirksen wins county auditor
- IA HS State Golf - 1st Round Results