CLIVE, Iowa – A Charles City woman has won $100,000 in an Iowa Lottery scratch game.
Officials say Debra Eggers bought her winning “Casino Riches” ticket at Prime Mart on South Main Street in Charles City and claimed her prize Monday at the regional lottery office in Mason City.
The Iowa Lottery says this is the first of eight top prizes available in the new game.
- Charles City woman claims $100,000 lottery prize
- Iowa man claims $1 million lottery prize
- $1-million dollar Iowa Lottery prize not claimed 1 month later
- Man facing sex crime wins big lottery prize
- Underage winner of $50,000 Iowa lottery prize charged with fraud
- Charles City Survey
- Collision in Charles City
- Charles City woman accused of theft
- Several fires in Charles City
- Heroin arrest in Charles City