Chickasaw County, Iowa - An investigation by the Chickasaw County Sheriff's Office has a Nashua man behind bars on sexual abuse charges.
According to the sheriff's office, on Monday 38-year-old William Maurice Dooly was taken into custody and charged with three counts of 2nd-degree sexual abuse, all class "B" felonies. He is being held on a $25,000 bond.
According to court documents, Dooly sexually abused victims who were 4, 6 and 7 years old in 2013 in a camper bathroom. In one of the allegations, he is accused of abusing a 6-year-old and threatening the victim with a loaded gun. The victim was allegedly told “not to disclose what happened in the bathroom.”
Dooly was living at 3065 Addison Blvd. in Nashua.
- Chickasaw Co. man charged with three counts of sexual abuse
- Man gets 35 years for Chickasaw County sex abuse
- Hancock County man facing 4 felony sexual abuse charges
- Forest City man facing felony sexual abuse charge
- Man facing felony sexual abuse charge in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Not guilty plea in Chickasaw County sex abuse
- 84 counts of sex abuse filed against northwest Iowa teacher
- Man clocked going 121 mph in Chickasaw County
- Mason City man, 59, facing assault with intent to commit sexual abuse charge
- Southern MN man facing 5 felony charges related to sexual abuse