Scroll for more content...
The Telegraph Herald reports 65-year-old Margie F. Williams, of Dubuque, backed her vehicle into the Eagle Country Market on Monday morning, crashing through the store's north entrance. Police say a woman inside scrambled out of the way and suffered hip pain but wasn't hospitalized.
Police say Williams thought the vehicle was in drive but it was in reverse.
Store damage was estimated at $10,000.
Last Wednesday, Williams was cited when she backed a vehicle over a Main Street parking meter and crashed into a building. She told police her foot got stuck between the accelerator and brake.
Police say Williams likely won't be cited in Monday's crash because it occurred on private property.
- Police say Iowa driver hits 2 buildings in less than week
- Operation Safe Driver Week begins in Iowa
- Authorities say Iowa boy killed by hit-and-run driver
- Driver hits tree in Olmsted County
- Charles City driver hits utility pole
- Heavy rain hits central and northwest Iowa
- Overnight fire guts downtown buildings in Vinton, Iowa
- Building to house Police Station needs upgrades
- UPDATE: Student, driver identified in Iowa school bus fire
- Driver dies after crashing tractor in western Iowa