OSAGE, Iowa – A man accused in a Friday the 13th attack is pleading not guilty.
29-year-old Daniel Robert Warner of Buffalo, MN is charged with assault causing serious injury, two counts of assault using a dangerous weapon, and one count of assault causing bodily injury or mental illness.
Authorities say Warner attacked a man in Osage on October 13, pinned him to the floor, and hit him in the face and head. Warner is also accused of holding a knife to the man’s throat.
No trial date has been set.
- Not guilty plea in Friday the 13th assault
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County sex assault
- Not guilty plea for kidnapping and assault
- Guilty plea in Stewartville domestic assault
- Not guilty plea in Rochester bleach assault
- Not guilty plea in Rochester sex assault
- Guilty plea and sentence in Mason City assault
- Guilty plea in summer burglary
- Guilty plea in Byron standoff
- Guilty plea in Zumbrota shooting