MASON CITY, Iowa – Two men have been arrested and accused of drug dealing.
22-year-old Wesley William Bostwick and 18-year-old Riley Joe Morris Brekke, both of Mason City, are each charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. Authorities say they had marijuana, scales, baggies, and other drug paraphernalia in their possession on November 1 in the 700 block of South Georgia Avenue in Mason City.
Criminal charges were filed against Bostwick and Brekke on November 9. They were each booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail on Wednesday.
- Drug charges against Mason City men
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to drug charge
- Drug charges follow traffic stop in Mason City
- Mason City man held on $100,000 for felony drug charge
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Mason City man accused of selling drugs
- Mason City man sentenced for drugs
- Mason City mom sentenced for drug possession