WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – The State Patrol dealt with a two-vehicle crash at a rural intersection Monday morning.
It happened around 10:49 am at 420th Street and Fir Avenue. 17-year-old Clay Steven Hagen of Lake Mills was driving north and 44-year-old John Michael Smith of Northwood was driving west. The Iowa State Patrol says it’s an uncontrolled intersection and Hagen’s car struck the rear driver’s side of Smith’s pickup truck.
The State Patrol is not reporting any injuries in this accident.
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- Monday morning crash in Rochester
- Rollover crash early Sunday in Worth County
- Two-vehicle crash in Worth County
- Multiple crashes on I-35 in Worth County
- 2-car accident in Worth County
- 1 charged after rollover crash in Worth County
- Two crashes in Olmsted County Saturday morning
- Cell phone reminder from Worth County Sheriff
- Worth County approves CAFO near Silver Lake