MASON CITY, Iowa – The Chief of the Mason City Fire Department has been placed on administrative leave.
A memo sent to city staff says Al Dyer Jr., who was named as the new Chief in August 2016, has been placed on paid leave as of November 2 pending an “administrative investigation.”
The memo calls it a “confidential personnel matter” and provides no details on what is being investigated.
- Mason City Fire Chief placed on administrative leave
- Mason City Fire Chief resigns
- Next city administrator named in Mason City
- New Mason City fire chief named
- Mason City names new fire chief
- Interim Mason City Fire Chief named
- Patriot Ride leaves Mason City
- Unexpected development in Mason City administrator search
- Mason City announces 5 candidates for city administrator position
- Former fire chief will not sue Mason City