ROCHESTER, Minn. – Police say a man fought back against two armed robbers during an incident Tuesday morning in the 100 block of 13th Ave. NW.
Rochester police say a 40-year-old Mazeppa man parked his car around 6:50 a.m. and started walking southbound when he was approached by two males – a black male and a white or Hispanic male.
The victim says one of the suspects pulled out a gun and demanded the man’s wallet. Police say the victim shoved the man without the gun and the two suspects left without taking anything.
The suspects are described as a black male with a black beanie, gray pants with short hair. The other was described as wearing a stocking cap with dark hair.
The victim described both as “thin little guys,” around 5-foot-8 and around 20 years old.
- 2 robbery suspects sought in Rochester
- Armed robbery suspect sought in southern Minnesota
- Suspects sought after armed robbery in Worth County
- Knifepoint robbery reported in Rochester
- Plea entered in Rochester robbery
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- Man sentenced for Rochester robberies
- Rochester man loses robbery appeal
- Burglary suspect sought in northeast Iowa
- UPDATE: Armed robbery suspect in custody in Rochester