GARNER, Iowa – A 10-year-old non-verbal autistic female who went missing this morning has been found safe.
The Garner Police Department said on social media Thursday that “Ivy has been found safe and is back with her family! A big thank you to the Garner Fire Dept and all those who volunteered with helping to locate her!”
The Garner PD and Garner Fire Department took to Facebook earlier in the day to ask for the public’s help to locate the missing girl.
We will have more information on this story as it becomes available.
- 10-year-old girl with autism reported missing Thursday in Garner found safe
- Missing child from Mower County found safe
- Officials: 10-year-old girl killed in northwestern Iowa fire
- Sand bags available in Garner
- Man found with 13 pounds of marijuana arrested in Garner
- Trial set over 13 pounds of pot found in Garner
- Residents relieved after missing Hampton man with dementia found safe
- Missing Mason City man found safe in L.A.
- A 'SPARK' for autism
- 13-year-old girl missing after parents found dead in Wisconsin