Kossuth County, Iowa – A crash resulted in one person being ejected from a vehicle Tuesday morning near 1901 300th St.
According to a press release, Burt first responders and fire department, the Titonka Ambulance and the Algona ambulance were dispatched around 3:40 a.m.
Upon arrival, it was discovered one male was ejected and Mercy Air Med from Mason City was dispatched. The driver was transported to Kossuth Regional Health Center in Algona before being life-flighted to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa.
The condition and name of the person hasn’t been released. The vehicle was a 1998 GMC Sonoma.
- 1 person life-flighted to Mason City after Kossuth County crash
- 2 life-flighted after head-on crash in Mitchell County
- Plane a total loss after Saturday crash in Kossuth County
- Luck decides two elections in Kossuth County
- Not guilty plea in Kossuth County killing
- Kossuth County included in new disaster proclamation
- Warning about flooded roads in Kossuth County
- Kossuth County teen killed in auto accident
- Death investigation underway in Kossuth County
- Flooding causes road closures in Kossuth County