Scroll for more content...
The Floyd County Sheriff’s Office says the semi jack-knifed on the Avenue of the Saints curve west of Floyd at 7:39 p.m.
“Although it had stopped snowing, high winds caused blowing snow and created ice covered roads in some locations. This resulted in this accident as well as 5 other property damage only accidents,” the Sheriff’s Office said.
The driver, whose name hasn’t been released, was from out of state.
- 1 injured in semi crash on Avenue of the Saints
- Semi driver loses control on Avenue of the Saints
- Lawsuit filed over Avenue of the Saints intersection
- UPDATE: 4 injured when semi crashes into school in Lyle
- UPDATE: Driver injured after semi crashes into overpass
- Semi/SUV crash in eastern Olmsted County injures one
- Sheriff's Office: Avenue of Saints down to 1 lane, travel not advised
- Rockford is closed to inbound traffic, Avenue of the Saints Closed
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- One injured in Austin crash