Scroll for more content...
Mary Brogan, 23, of Waltham, Minnesota, suffered non-life threatening injuries after the Jeep Cherokee she was driving rolled over on Highway 14 near 260th Ave. in Dodge County at around 6:42 a.m.
The Kasson Fire Department, the Kasson Police Department and the Dodge County Sheriff’s Office responded.
Brogan was taken to St. Mary’s hospital in Rochester.
- 1 injured after Dodge County rollover Monday morning
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Teen sentenced for deadly Dodge County rollover
- One injured in Dodge County crash
- Butler County rollover injures two people
- One injured in accident near Dodge Center
- Semi crashes in Dodge County
- Fatal crash in Dodge County
- Rollover crash north of Chatfield injures one
- 1 injured in rollover accident on Interstate-35