Scroll for more content...
Woolridge was driving a 2002 Chevy Impala that collided with a 2016 Kenworth semi driven by 28-year-old Jesse Gibson from North Little Rpulaski, Arkansas. Gibson was not injured.
Both vehicles came to rest in the median at mile marker 186 on Highway 18.
Authoroties say Woolridge was parked on the side right of the road and made a left turn directly into the path of the east-bound semi.
The Mason City Police Department, Mason City Fire, the Iowa State Patrol and the Iowa DOT assisted at the scene.
- Update: Name released of person killed in overnight crash in Cerro Gordo County
- UPDATE: Name of victim released in fatal Cerro Gordo County crash
- Update: Name released of person involved in Cerro Gordo Co. rollover
- Cerro Gordo County releases March most-wanted list
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Whooping cough confirmed in Cerro Gordo County